Saturday, July 10, 2010

Abundance & Gratitude


We constantly have an abundance of whatever we believe we deserve. With gratitude for all of life's gifts, we will see abundance in our lives!
Think about it! The universe is abundant with so many things it boggles the mind. To start with, think about how many stars are in the night sky; or, how about the grains of sand are on the beaches and the ocean floor. Then there are earth's trees, blades of grass, or drops of water to consider. Even the amount of people living on the earth is mind boggling to me.


As we've learned from quantum physics, it's all energy. The energy is either a particle or a wave depending on our focus. When we are not focused, the energy is a wave. When we do focus our thoughts, the energy turns into a particle and a creation is born. That's why when we think about something we want, if we don't have limiting beliefs about having it, we will manifest it in our reality.


Some things I have focused on and made a reality in my life are my two kids. I wanted a daughter with red hair and I got one. I wanted a son with brown eyes and either blond or dark brown hair. I couldn't decide which. My son has brown eyes, he had blond hair as a child, and now as an adult, his hair is dark brown. Thinking back on it, it seems like magic and really, it is. We just need to believe. Remember the Dr. Wayne W. Dyer quote, "I'll see it when I believe it".


What are some of the things you have created in your life by focused attention?


I will be teaching a free class on Abundance & Gratitude. To find out about attending classes about universal principles, click here.


To keep in touch with updates about Linda's Soul RETrieval, sign up by clicking on the "Follow" link in the column to the right. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment