Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thanks to Rapid Eye Technology

Testimony from the RET newsletter:


"Until that new experience with Rapid Eye Therapy, I didn’t realize how old experiences from a person’s early years could affect the rest of their life. Now I understand that when a child is faced with a traumatic event (which may not be viewed as traumatic by another observer), the child reacts in a particular manner. That reaction is called a traumatic memory and will affect how that person reacts in similar situations throughout the rest of his or her life. That same reaction in childhood may not work so well or seem so rational when unconsciously triggered as an adult. But, a particular undesirable and unconscious behavior leftover from a forgotten trauma can be released in literally a session or two.

In one session, I released a problem that I had worked on in weekly sessions of traditional psychotherapy for four years with no relief from my distress, no end to my compulsive thoughts!

In one session of Rapid Eye Therapy, I found the birth-place of that horrible negative voice that plagued me in every job and every project throughout my life, and then in the same session, released it, never to be plagued again. Impossible, you say? That’s what I said before RET, but now I’m a true believer, a convert, and would do nearly anything for another session of RET." - Kathryn DeLong, Port Townsend, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment