Saturday, February 13, 2010

24 Blocks to Living Your Authentic Self

Take a Look! Do any of these apply to you?

Do I ever:

1. Find myself in an argument and feel the need to be right?

2. Feel the need to justify myself or my actions?

3. Stand firm on my opinions not wanting to listen to another point of view?

4. Feel the need to have life compartmentalized or needing it to be classified as right/wrong or good/bad?

5. Engage in "my way or the highway" thinking?

6. Have to have others perform tasks "my way?"

7. Blame others for things turning out the way they do claiming, "It's not my fault this has happened."

8. Get the feeling that others get preferential treatment?

9. Feel like a victim? Feel powerless, defenseless, vulnerable, weak, ineffective, or insignificant rather than strong, hardy, commanding, or influential?

10. Feel jealous or resentment when someone else has something I want?

11. Feel paranoid about other people?

12. Hold a grudge?

13. Feel bitter, hostile, hatred or find myself thinking or saying, "I'll show you" to a perceived wrongdoing from someone?

14. Resent others for having what I don't have?

15. Wear a mask or create an image of pretense because I have a lack of self-worth or a lack of realness?


 16. Feel hopeless and despair and want to give up, thinking "What's the use?"

17. Feel guilty and unwilling to let myself off the hook for something I've done?

18. Submit to others wants or desires while disregarding my own?

19. Distrust my own knowing or sensing of a situation or sedcond guess myself?

20. Worry?

21. Hope for situations to improve or people to change?

22. Hang out in the past or future?

23. Feel unclear about my feelings or issues?

24. Avoid feeling my feelings?

28. Feel a separation from my feelings?


If you have answered "yes" to any of these then RET can serve you.

Call Linda now for an appointment and start living your authentic self.
(801)968-4246

No comments:

Post a Comment