Saturday, September 24, 2011

Are there Earth Angels amongst us?


I have a new service I’m providing now. It’s called an Energy Reading or a Soul Path Reading. It’s an intuitive way of perceiving what is going on with a person’s energy system. 

For an example of what that is about, I did an energy reading on a client recently. She is like an Earth Angel. Her energy in her crown chakra was open to receive messages from spirit; therefore, making her a conduit of healing energy, both from the energy coming from her hands and her words to people in need. She does this by choice.  

She told me this reading was a real confirmation for her, something she wanted and was asking for in her life. Both of us were getting confirmation shivers during the reading. It was a lot of fun! 

How a reading works: First, I find out how you are doing with your energy in general. Then, I tell you where you are on your path and some other aspects of your life such as, your communication with yourself and others, etc. I also go through your energy centers and let you know how you are doing in those areas of your life. 

It is healing because it is validating and you have a new awareness about what you are unconsciously doing with your energy and how to change it. 

Call me now for your Soul Path Reading at . I would be excited to serve you in this way.

To find out more information, please visit 

Sincerely,

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment